Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spring Projects

Now that our vacation is over and we are back to normal, I have been thinking some big changes are in order. I am currently planning an attack on my cluttered/catchall of a den. It has a good shape and an open window to the family room, but tends to catch everything that doesnt have a home. I have decided to sell all those homeless items and turn it into a Craft Room /Office. I am very excited and have already obtained two desks, one for crafting and one for computers. And am envisioning a Shabby Chic decor. I also obtained a King Size Sleigh Bed and am getting ready to turn our Master into a sanctuary rather than the cluttered Bedroom/Craft room that it is. Be sure to check back as I will be posting pictures of my progress. Hopefully it all turns out as I plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment